January 09, 2015

Here are my 10 best buys-gifts of last year

1. I love these candles -  present from our wedding 

2. I bought it from TK Max and I have it in our WC


3. They are both presents from our wedding and I m still looking  for the best place in our living room to put them!

4. I bought both of them from Westwing and I m in love with them!!

5. From Habitat!Is our little dog!

6. Present from my best friend here in Germany !

7. Present from our wedding and I put my photo from our wedding!I m a little bit selfish, when it has to do with photos ;)

8. I bought it from internet and in summer I m going to use it for the beach!

9. My mother gave it to me and I love it!I put my wedding rings !

10. I bought them from TK Max in a very good price and I have them in our WC



No comments:

Post a Comment