September 25, 2015

My wish list from Kate Spade!


1. How adorable is this customised wedding bag , definitely my next purchase!


2. I m obsessed with gold & white! I want to redecorate my office and buy all my new deco/pencils/pens/candles in white and gold!







3. Look how cute is this white ring holder !!I think your diamond ring definitely needs it!




4. Since I m a dog mum ...Laduree I miss you... I think it is obvious that I would have fall in love with this gold bracelet !


5. Diamonds are the girls best friends and not only ...zirgons are girls best friends!



6. I love the form and the colours of this über cute umbrella




7. Pink enough to travel you to the best places of the world...





8. Cute/Clutch 




9. I love Never-full bags, they are so practical !I prefer to use them at work & when I travel !





10. I m searching for a new watch ,what about these ones ?






Xo Xo 
Iro 

No comments:

Post a Comment