April 28, 2015

Early birthday presents!

My birthday is on Thursday, but I got my presents earlier!I m so happy about it , that I wanted to share them with you !

As every woman I have needs....two of them were.....

a pair of nude pumps from Prada and a black wallet from Michael Kors , which is going to fit with my black Michael Kors bag and Macbook Air  case just perfect!






I Love these shoes !I found them so elegant and comfortable!




I like to wear nude pumps with dresses ,jeans and skirts.
Especially here in Germany, where the summer is not so hot, I wear them almost everyday.
So I bought two pairs of nude pumps,one for everyday from Kalogirou and my new Prada for the evenings!!!

They found there place next to my old ones!



I bought it fromMac store in Dusseldorf





No comments:

Post a Comment