April 15, 2015

Rituals fun!

As I came to Germany I found out a new brand for beauty products named Rituals! I have already used the shampoo, the body foam, the scrub and the body lotion and I can ensure you that they are just amazing! 
http://eu.rituals.com/de
This brand  also offers pajamas , candles , tee and many beauty products in every fragrance!My favourite one is Indian Rose

The shampoo is really amazing! Many friends of mine use it and they are very satisfied with it ,since our hair became  shinier and smoother!



Body foam, thats my product!  I use it in the shower and especially when I want to shave my legs!I recommend you to combine it  with the body lotion because afterwords you don t need to use a perfume! Just choose your favourite fragrance and the smell will last 24 hours ,I guarantee it!!

Last but not least is the scrub!Since my skin is sensitive ,oily and dry at the same time, I need to scrub it every week, in order to keep it smoothly and without pimples!




Here in Recklinghausen you can find Rituals in Douglas and  in Palais Vest!

No comments:

Post a Comment