November 03, 2015

My week in Munich Part 1

You who follow me in instagram, you already know that I went to Munich for a week and I had a fab time!!
You already know that I m addicted to fashion!!So I decided to use this addiction professionally !After a lot of searching I found the Denise Med Akademie (during the week I ll give you more info concerning my academy!) and I studied Stylist and Personal Shopper !!


My first day !!

The city of Munich is AMAZING !I love love all the stores, the roads, the restaurants, the weather everything , actually I think we should move there immediately !

As I was walking through the city I saw THE store Oberpollinger ! It was love at first site!There you can find everything and when I say everything I mean everything (click on it and you will see)




Photo credit Hubby!









As always after so much shopping (I ll saw you later the goodies I bought from Oberpollinger) you need to rest and eat something and the best solution is Le Buffet ,the restaurant of Oberpollinger!




I love this stroller 


The sweets were delicious 


Salat as always, because we have to stay fit girls!



You can find my outfit :

1. Coat: Max Mara Weekend old time classic,you can wear it 24 seven !
2. Bag: Dune London , I love this bag ,I love the color and the form!
3. Shoes: Michael Kors 
4. Gloves: Michael Kors
5. Tights: Calzedonia
6. Hat: BCBG
7. Fox fur : Oakwood
8. Lip Stick: Mac

XoXo
Iro

No comments:

Post a Comment