November 13, 2015

Shoes in Oberpollinger!

The moment I saw them, I fall in love with them !They are four different types of shoes ,which I found them so beautiful, elegant ,fashionable & sexy!In another words Geil-Toll (German expression)




Chiara Ferragni: We all know the famous Blogger - Shoe designer and not only, Chiara Ferragni!
I love the shape (pointed toe) which is a MUST for this winter, the colour (so girly) and of course the glitter!!!!You can wear them in the morning at work and of course in the evening at a party!








Michael Kors: Look at them, aren't they adorable? So elegant, so classic, so sexy, so me! They are the perfect shoes for my new leather jacket from Boss !









GreymerThe truth is that I didn't know this brand (unfortunately) !Now I am a big big fun of these shoes!!
I want them all , but today I'll show you my two of my favourites!















XoXo
Iro

No comments:

Post a Comment