October 10, 2015

My morning routine!!



When I  woke up every morning, the first thing I do, is to prepare my breakfast!!It is a routine that  I really enjoy!

Follow me:
I love our new toaster ,is really amazing!!




Soon, I ll do a post for our new toaster!




Oh yes! Our coffee machine ...our new addiction! It is the first time in my life that I drink coffee also in the evening!





I try to keep my breakfast as healthy as possible!




Milk 4%  &  Canderel , because I want to make my breakfast as light as possible!




Toast topped with butter and my favourite jam




Atmosphere is the most important thing for me!




Blogging is my perfect company!





Toaster : Delonghi 
Cafe machine: Nespresso 
Cup: Tiffany 
Marmelade: Bonne Maman
Butter: Becel 
Sugar: Canderel 
Milk: Bärenmarke
Lap top : i mac 


XoXo
Iro 

No comments:

Post a Comment