October 19, 2015

Searching for a classic coat!

Maje

Josepf

Burberry London

Saint Laurent

MM6 Maison Margiela

Burberry London

Balenciaga


You can find them:


  1. Maje €425 , I like the colour and the oversized form of this coat. You can definitely wear it with your black clothes and not only!
  2. Joseph €695, I really like the form of this coat ,it is so elegant and it reminds me of the black one I have from Max Mara! I ll definitely buy it!!
  3. Burberry London €1.295, Nice colour and absolutely perfect texture , wool and cashmere, our must for the cold winter here in Germany!
  4. Saint Laurent €2.990, Elegant ,classy and a gorgeous navy blue colour  !
  5. MM6 Maison Margiela €960, Everyday black coat, perfect for winter weather!
  6. Burberry London €1.995, The perfect cashmere trench coat for you!For me, this type of trench-coat is old time classic!
  7. Balenciaga €1.895, Oversized cut ,warm and cosy!
Photo Source :Net-A-Porter

XoXo
Iro

No comments:

Post a Comment